Director – Head of Actuary Service
Position : Director – Head of Actuary Service
Nice to know
Provide technical leadership and guidance related to pricing reviews for all existing and new products spanning Motor, PA, Property and Commercial Lines. Drive innovation in Technical Excellence through the delivery of key projects working across the business.
Your day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Lead team of Actuarial Analysts to deliver high level of service to key stakeholders
- Engage with P&C business units providing support and technical guidance on a range of projects and products
- Ensure delivery of high quality technical analysis and insights through use of best practice techniques
- Lead revision and development of Technical Price Models using GLMs and other statistical or machine learning techniques
- Enhancement of behavioural pricing capabilities through elasticity and competitor practice analysis
- Proactive participation as a member of the Allianz Leadership group to help guide business decisions and priorities
- Team Development and capability enhancement with a focus on creating and maintaining a supportive high performance culture
- 8+ years General Insurance Experience in an Actuarial/Pricing role
- Appropriate Tertiary Degree or Actuarial Qualifications
- Minimum Associate Actuarial accreditation
- Prior experience leading similar sized team and implementing new systems and processes
Nice to have
- Experience with Actuarial and Statistical Modelling including GLMs
- Robust experience with portfolio assessment and analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data analytics skills with SAS or SQL
- Experience with Emblem & Radar beneficial.
- Experienced in machine learning concepts, tools and ability to develop algorithms using Python, R or other scripting languages/tools beneficial.
- Strong leadership with good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical and problem solving skills, forward thinking.
- Proven experience in project management successfully delivering projects on time, in scope and on budget.
- Excellent knowledge of Pricing Methodology with robust understanding of both Technical and Commercial aspects.
- Commitment to Delivering Outcomes to the Business.
- Fluent in English written and verbal. Thai language proficiency highly beneficial