- Hotline: 02-305-8510
Roadside Assistance Service
To be confident with your destination 24/7
Roadside Assistance Service
- Unlimited number of emergency Roadside Assistance Service requests per member per year
- One Towing Service request per member per year
- Free towing up to distance of 20 km to any destination selected by the member. A charge of 25 Baht per km is applicable for distances beyond this and charges for any additional kilometers shall be the responsibility of the member.
- For long distance towing (in excess of 50 kilometers ), the Service Centre will negotiate a fixed price with the towing service provider, based on a lower per kilometer charge, and agree this with member prior to authorizing the towing.
- 24 hour access to free technical advice in the event of an accident or breakdown
- “Mistakenly Locked” vehicles – A free services is provided to collect a spare key within 20 km of the breakdown location.
- A charge of 25 Baht per km will apply for distances beyond 20 km. If a spare key is not available and the service of locksmith is required, the Service Centre will arrange for a locksmith to assist. The charges for any additional kilometers and cost of locksmith’s service shall be the responsibility of the member.
- Free delivery service of fuel up to 5 liters per time to enable the member to reach the nearest Service Station in case of run out (can’t drive). The cost of fuel shall be the responsibility of the member.
Towing out of Flood Service
- One Towing out of Flood Service per member per year to any destination up to 25 km. Distances exceeding 25 km. to be charged at 25 Baht per km. in excess shall be the responsibility of the member.
– Unique offer towing vehicles threatened or stopped in flood water not exceeding 50 cm. or threatened by flood water
– Waters exceeding 20 cm. but not over 50 cm. at the location or on roads to access the member’s vehicle
- Any problem resulting from accident and natural disaster is not covered under this program.
- Any expenses incurred without the prior authorization of AWP Services
- Expenses that would normally have been paid by the member e.g. petrol and toll charges.
- The cost of replacement parts
- Any costs resulting from participation in motor racing, rallies, speed or duration tests
- Any costs resulting from the member’s vehicle being kept in an un-roadworthy condition. If the member continually fails to keep their vehicle in a roadworthy condition, then AWP Services reserves the right to revoke the member’s coverage.
- Any costs resulting from the member being under the influence of intoxicating liquor, solvent abuse or drugs
- Any consequential losses arising directly or indirectly from the immobilization