- Hotline: 02-305-8510
Roadside Assistance Service
To be confident with your destination 24/7
Roadside Assistance Service
- An unlimited number of Emergency Roadside Service requests per member per year.
- One Towing Service requests per member per year.
- Free towing up to a distance of 25 km. to any destination apply for each service. A Charge of 25 Bath /km is applicable for distances beyond this and charges for any additional Kilometers are the member’s responsibility.
- For long distance towing (in excess of 50 kilometers ), the Service Centre will negotiate a fixed price with the towing service provider, based on a lower per kilometer charge, and agree this with member prior to authorizing the towing.
- 24 hour access to free technical advice in the event of an accident or breakdown.
- “Mistakenly Locked” vehicles – A free services is provided to collect a spare key within 20 km of the breakdown location. A charge of 25 Baht per km will apply for distances beyond 20 km. If a spare key is not available and the service of locksmith is required, the Service Centre will arrange for a locksmith to assist. The charges for any additional kilometers and cost of locksmith’s service shall be the responsibility of the member.
- In the event that the customer’s vehicle runs out of fuel (cannot drive), Free refueling service 2 times / year, not more than 5 liters per time. This service is to enable the customer to reach the nearest service station. On subsequent occasions within the same year, the fuel and delivery cost will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Replacement Vehicle: In the event that the customer’s vehicle is towed away from the breakdown, the Customer Service Centre shall offer and arrange for the delivery of a rental vehicle to the customer, should they require one. The customer shall be responsible for the cost of rental and in satisfying any requirements from the car rental company.
- Any problem resulting from accident and natural disaster is not covered under this program.
- Any expenses incurred without the prior authorization of AWP Services
- Expenses that would normally have been paid by the member e.g. petrol and toll charges.
- The cost of replacement parts
- Any costs resulting from participation in motor racing, rallies, speed or duration tests
- Any costs resulting from the member’s vehicle being kept in an un-roadworthy condition. If the member continually fails to keep their vehicle in a roadworthy condition, then AWP Services reserves the right to revoke the member’s coverage.
- Any costs resulting from the member being under the influence of intoxicating liquor, solvent abuse or drugs
- Any consequential losses arising directly or indirectly from the immobilization