- Third party liability for loss due to injury, or loss of life, or loss of property resulting from the insured action in an accident.
- Injuries, death, loss of limbs and eyesight, including permanent disabilities for the insured from accidents while training, practicing or playing golf on a public golf course or public golf training facility.
- Golf equipment and loss or damage to golf equipment from an accident or any unforeseen events, or from training, practicing or playing on a public golf course or public golf training facility.
- A special prize for a hole-in-one is provided if the insured makes a hole-in-one during a competition.
- Damages to golf equipment from wear and tear or deterioration of such equipment;
- Loss or damage to golf balls while training, practicing or playing golf; and
- War perils