Simply answer our questionnaire and you can get coverage for cancer at any stage without medical examination. You can also get a second opinion.
Cancer Insurance Cancer Jib Jib
No worry about cancer diagnosis at any stage. We also cover the cost for a second opinion.
Get coverage for cancer at all stages. Receive lump sum payment upon diagnosis.
Easy to apply, simply answer questionnaire. No medical examination required.
Get coverage for second opinion upon first diagnosis of cancer.
Cancer Jib Jib Insurance Description
Swipe to view more
|Cancer diagnosis results||Order of detection and coverage||Plan|
|First detected as cancer||Second cancer detected||Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3||Plan 4||Plan 5|
|Coverage||Found skin care cancer (Except melanoma type skin cancer)||Other types of cancer||400,000||600,000||800,000||1,000,000||2,000,000|
|Found other types of cancer Including melanoma skin cancer||Coverage contract expired since first detected||200,000||300,000||400,000||500,000||1,000,000|
|Cost of Second Opinion||20,000||30,000||40,000||50,000||100,000|
Terms & conditions
- The Insured is aged from 1-50 years (extendable to 64 years as per company’s conditions)
- Exclusions apply to the following occupations: mine worker, stone mill worker, soldier, police officer, actor, singer, construction worker, labourer, cabin crew
- The Insured is in good health with no impairment or deformity
- The Insured has no record of illness and has not been treated for cancer, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, epilepsy, alcoholism, hepatitis B or C, AIDS or HIV positive, chronic pneumonia, inflammatory bowel disease, liver cirrhosis, hepatitis, chronic cervicitis and chronic vaginitis
- Immediate next of kin has no record of or been treated for leukemia, colon cancer, retinoblastoma; also no record of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, cervical cancer in female.
- Smoking no more than 15 cigarettes per day
- Conditions are as specified in the policy.
- This is an unspecific document, not benefit illustrations. Interested person should study details of the insurance policy thoroughly before applying.