As mandated by law, all vehicles registered with the Department of Land Transportation must have insurance to provide indemnity* and maximum compensation** to victims of the accident.
After an accident, the company will pay the claims as part of indemnity without waiting for proof of guilt. Claims payment include:
- Medical expense of no higher than 30,000 Baht for any treatment at any hospital.
- Compensation of 35,000 Baht for disability/dismemberment (dismemberment includes loss of organ e.g. finger, and mental impact e.g. post-accident trauma leading to being unable to work) or funeral expense in case of death.
- Total sum of primary indemnity does not exceed 65,000 Baht.
If the Insured is proven to be at fault, the following maximum compensation will be made:
- Up to 80,000 Baht in case of injury (bodily and mentally)
- 500,000 Baht in case of death or permanent disability
*Indemnity means compensation for loss of life and bodily injury to victims of the accident that insured car is involved in.
**Maximum compensation (inclusive of primary indemnity) means indemnity for loss of life and bodily injury of victims from accident that the insured car is involved in.