Because accident can happen to anyone whether you are a child, a first jobber or a father of two children, it is better to be safe than sorry. With affordable premium starting from single digit Baht per day and can select coverage of up to a million Baht per year, PA Easy Care Plus enables you to live your life happily knowing you are protected.
Personal Accident Insurance PA Easy Care Plus
Protect yourself against accident at the rate anyone can afford.
Affordable premium which allows you to select coverage up to 1 million Baht.
Cover medical expense up to 50,000 Baht per occurrence
Easy and convenient – simply show PA Platinum Card and no advance payment is required
Get a quote PA Easy Care Plus Insurance
PA Easy Care Plus Insurance Description
Swipe to view more
|Coverage||Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3||Plan 4||Plan 5|
|Loss of Life from accident||300,000||400,000||500,000||800,000||1,000,000|
|Dismemberment, Loss of Sight, Permanent Disability from accident||300,000||400,000||500,000||800,000||1,000,000|
|Murder and Assault||150,000||200,000||250,000||400,000||500,000|
|Operating or Travelling on a Motorcycle||150,000||200,000||250,000||400,000||500,000|
|Medical Expenses Per Accident||15,000||20,000||25,000||40,000||50,000|
|PA Platinum Card||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Annual Premium including tax and stamp duty||1,300||1,440||1,700||1,920||2,500|
Terms & conditions
- The Insured is aged from 4 - 60 years since first date of taking insurance (maximum sum assured of 500,000 Baht for child aged from 4– 23 years).
- The Insured is in good health with no record or symptoms of epilepsy, heart disease, blood pressure lower than 90 or higher than 170, diabetes, all types of cancer, AIDS or HIV positive, physical disability or deformity.
- This plan applies to people of following occupations (Categories 1-2): president, managing director, manager, department head, unit head, secretary, clerk, typist, accountant, receptionist, cashier, maid, business/shop owner, store/retail salesperson, draftsman, painter, designer, doctor, dentist, surgeon, veterinarian, pharmacist, nurse, nurse aid, teacher, composer, music teacher, insurance agent/broker, academic, architect, lapidary, locksmith, cook, goldsmith, freelance photographer, billboard painter, office engineer
- Exclusions apply to the following occupations (Categories 3-4): cabin crew, pilot, police officer, soldier, disaster relief volunteer, politician, movie star, actor, singer, musician, athlete, labourer, construction worker, oil drilling or mine worker, high rise building cleaner, fisherman, messenger using motorcycle for work, motorcycle taxi driver, oil tanker/gas truck/hazardous substance truck driver, taxi boat driver, vocational student, farmer, gardener. Interested person with occupation other than aforementioned, please contact Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Public Company Limited directly or contact our insurance agent/broker for more information.
- The underwriting is subject to conditions set by the company
- Information on this website is generic information for product selling purpose only. Interested person should study details of coverage, terms and conditions, exceptions and benefits from insurance policy.
- Interested person should study terms and conditions of coverage before taking an insurance.