Select appropriate coverage, plus extended special privileges, for your wooden home and home content so you can rest assured that your property is protected.
Property Insurance My Happy Log Home Plus
Protect your beloved wooden home against fire and other perils.
Protect your half-timbered or wooden building
Protect your home and home content worth 3 million Baht or more
Set your mind at ease as you have an option to purchase addictional coverage for flood
My Happy Log Home Plus Description
Swipe to view more
|Major Coverage||Sum Insured (Baht)|
|Half-Timbered (Building Class 2)||Wooden building (Building Class 3)|
|Loss of or damage to the Insured Property, resulting from Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Windstorm, Earthquake, Hail, Water Damage (excluding flood), Vehicle Impact and Aircraft Impact||3,000,000|
|Special Extended Coverage||Sum Insured (Baht)|
|Temporary Residence Rental Expenses, if the Insured Building is unfit for living and building loss or damage more than 50% caused by perils under Major Coverage||10% of Sum Insured by Major Coverage not exceeding Bath 50,000 per occurrence/year|
|Loss of or damage to the Personal Effects being kept in the Insured Building, such as clothes, shoes and eyeglasses belonging to the Insured or Dependent Member of Insured’s Family caused by perils under Major Coverage.||Limit of 2,500 Baht per item not exceeding Baht 20,000 per occurrence/year|
|Loss of or damage to the movable property in the premise(s), e.g. Mobile Phone ,Pager, Computer Notebook, Flash Drive, Camera and all other contents loss of or damage by covered perils.||
Actual Value not exceeding
Baht 20,000 Baht per occurrence/year
|Loss of or damage to the Valuables being kept the Insured Building such as antique, work of art, valuable stones, or bullion belonging to the Insured or a Dependent Member of Insured’s Family caused by perils under Major Coverage.||Limit of Baht 2,500 per item not exceeding Baht 20,000 Baht per occurrence/year|
|Loss of or damage to the Contents being kept temporarily at other premises as result from covered perils under Major Coverage||10% of sum Insured by Major Coverage not exceeding baht 50,000 per occurrence/year|
|Loss of or damage to plate glass Installed as part of the Insured Premise, caused by accidental breakage leaving it unfit for normal use.||Limit of Baht 5,000 per occurrence/year|
|Basic Premium (per year inclusive of VAT & Stamp Duty)||Baht 5,500||Baht 8,500|
|Additional Premium per every additional Baht 100,000 Sum Insured under Major Coverage (per year inclusive of VAT & Stamp Duty)||Baht 200||Baht 300|
Terms & conditions
- This plan covers 2-storey half-timbered building, 3-storey wooden building and contents within the building worth 3 million Baht or more.
- This plan covers detached house used for residential purpose only and not for commercial use, rent or other profitable purposes.
- One premises can be covered by only one insurance policy of similar plan.
- This plan is applicable to all areas/provinces in Thailand except
- Danger zones as announced by the Office of Insuirance Commission, e.g. Yaowarat, Sampeng, Chakrawat, Klong Toey slum.
- For the 4 provinces in southern Thailand i.e. Songkhla, Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat, the plan covers only building and/or building content with sum assured of over 5,000,000 Baht.
- Maximum sum assured of 10,000,000 Baht can be purchased for the following districts in Songkhla: Mueang Songkhla, Hat Yai, Ranot, Rattaphum, Na Mom, Khuan Niang, Bang Klam, Singhanakhon, Khlong Hoi Khong, Krasae Sin.
- In case of flood insurance, the company reserves the right to underwrite on a case by case basis for high-risk flood areas, namely the following provinces: Ang Thong, Lopburi, Nakhon Sawan, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Ayutthaya, Samut Prakan, Sing Buri, and some areas in Bangkok. Please contact our agent or broker for more details before taking an insurance.
- Personal accident insurance plan is for the Insured aged not over 70 years only.
- Conditions are as specified in the policy.
- This is an unspecific document, not benefit illustrations. Interested person should study details of the insurance policy thoroughly before applying. Any property kept with the Insured as keeper.
- Property exclusions
- Any property kept with the Insured as keeper.